Thank you for coming to donate to Oxfordshire Green Party's county council election campaign. The Green Party councillors are the only ones who voted to protect you from the county council cuts to services. The alternative Green budget will restore rural buses and protect vulnerable adults and children's centres at a cost of 50 p/week on council tax.
We need to increase the number of Green Party county councillors to fight for you against the complacent Conservative, Labour and Liberal Democrat councillors, who all voted for cuts last year and now want to get rid of local district councils. £6,000 can help us get our message to voters in Oxfordshire.
To mount an effective campaign we need volunteers and money. We need to raise £4000 just for leaflets. Give whatever you can afford:
- £5 - election posters for a ward.
- £10 - one hour of staff time.
- £60 - printing a ward newsletter.
- £90 - a dozen high visibility vests for mass canvasses.
- £120 - mobile phone canvassing software.
- £200 - a campaign of Facebook advertisements.
- £500 - a banner advert in the Oxford Mail on polling day.
We are also raising money for an office and staff. Check out our regular donations page.