We need your help so we can continue to fight elections in Oxfordshire. Earlier in 2017 we had to fight two elections. We had planned for the county council election, but not a snap general election. So we ended up drawing on our reserves as we spent £7000 more than we raised in donations.
In 2018 we will be fighting local council elections in 60% of Oxfordshire. In Oxford City 3 Green councillors are up for re-election and under threat from Labour. To fund that campaign and recover from the general election losses we need to raise £4,000.
To mount an effective campaign we need volunteers and money. Please give whatever you can afford:
- £5 can pay for a canvassing pack to equip a volunteer.
- £10 will print 500 posters for a town.
- £25 pays for a Facebook advertisement.
- £40 pays for mobile phone canvassing for a month.
- £100 pays for 5000 leaflets to get Green supporters to vote.
- £250 will pay for an advertisement in all the free newspapers in Oxfordshire.
- £500 gets us a list of voter telephone numbers to call.
- £2000 paid to print and post a letter to every postal voter in wards we can win.
Donate to our fighting fund now. Give a little, or give a lot, whatever you can afford. Thank you.